Here are my best PJs from last year… Would love to hear from you what you liked most
- Sri Lanka – An island nation surrounded from all sides by water and Sehwag – Birlapedia #pj #cricket
- Contrary to popular belief, AP split into 2 states is not a promotion event for @chetan_bhagat book – 2 States #pj #telangana
- Bangalore Aunties have the best nightlife in India. You can see them wearing a nighty all over the city 🙂 #pj
- Q. What is common between Sehwag and Hanuman? A. Both have been responsible for extensive damage to Lanka. #pj #cricket
- Q. Why was Rahul Dravid arrested by BSF? A. He was caught crossing the Border. #pj #cricket
- Sleeping is the best way to keep your dream alive. #pj
- Always judge a religion by holidays, music and food it promotes. #pj
- Fine print on US ballot papers-We are not liable for your vote getting used by third parties like Noble Foundation. #Obama #pj
- Obama is celebrating two events this weekend where he did not contribute much-Noble prize for peace and his dog’s birth. #Obama #pj
- “Half the problems in my life are due to you and the other half is you” – As told to a dear friend by me #pj
- Somebody told me that forgetful people have a streak of genius in them. Somehow I can’t remember his name.
- Q. What is common between bangalore and twitter ? A. Both can’t handle high traffic. #pj
- Eclipse has become so popular that even Sun is promoting it today. #pj
- Question: Do you know the difference between MJ and PJ ? Answer: NO #pj
- I was so pathetic at giving job interviews that I had no option but to become an entrepreneur ! #pj
- Harbhajan bowling from pavilion end and his first ball is doosra #pj
- None of my jokes ever made any money, obviously they got to be poor. #pj
- Q. Why did girlfriends of Twitter founders ( @ev and @biz ) dump them ? A. For lack of characters. #pj
- #pj Q. Which Indian Mythology character has the maximum surface area? A. Ravan – 10 sar(head) hai aur 10 face
- “Don’t come back, I will miss your absence”- Sanjay KI. When a colleague told that he is coming back from onsite in Infosys.
- Childhood Romance: Agar mujh se mohabbat hai, mujhe sab apne gum ( chewing ) de do ! #pj
- Life after death and life after marriage are common myths spread by people who have not experienced either.
- I have a dream, but not getting enough sleep time to watch it
If you like them just follow me on my twitter account – @bkbirla
Wow.. good ones. My vote goes to #8, #13, #18 and #20.
Keep them coming. 🙂
Great that you liked them. Stay tuned to my twitter account to get more of them.
Awesome! Looking forward to a great 2010 too 🙂
damn i missed so much in the last months by not following you on twitter……these PJ’s could have made many of my days……..reading all of them was a riot…..
oh wow!! I remember retweeting sm of them 🙂 Keep them coming.. they are really good 🙂
Thanks everybody. Stay tuned to my twitter/FB account for more.
Bharani Nath "Karthik"
I feel 11, 13, 14, & 15 were the best. Awesome.
Loved # 6 and #22, though most of them are funny enough……
#14 and #19 take the cake.. too good
Thanks Prashni and Manj.
PJ Hall of Fame 2010 – Simply Living Hardly Thinking
[…] have been PJing for some time now ( PJ Hall of Fame 2009 ) Â and here is the collection of some of the best I have managed this year. I would love to know […]
hello bala i am Dr subodh….coachingmate in lucknow new standrd…in E-1 batch. you were a good soothshyre…